Saturday, May 30, 2009

HELLO I'M A LEAN MEAN PONG PONG PICKING MACHINE! =D


So the 'voluntary' community work wasn't that bad afterall. The 11 of us picked PONG PONG FRUITS on the muddy mangrove swamps using plastic gloves and big black bags.

Most of them were half-buried in the muddy swamps and decayed, TERRIBLY ant-infested and filled with tons of insects.

I made a new friend Jacqueline (the only girl there) and we picked up aloooottt of brown husky pongpongs, I reckon the amount is more than the guys' ones LOL. We even ripped two pongpong plants off the ground, they're considered weeds anyway. :D

My legs are... immobile from all the squatting. The walk around Tampines 1 for self-entertainment made it all worse =(


ALRIGHT SO ITS 5 HOURS CLEARED, NO MORE VCW FOR ME, EVER! (I might consider CIP though its kinda fun an accomplishing!)

Photos soon,



I'm gonna play the piano for many hours straight cause my mom refuses to take the guzheng out for me cause she claims I'll spend hours on it just like the piano -__-

So I don't really care, I'll play the piano then.

(my brother's making macaroons again!)

TATA :D

No comments: